What is methamphetamine?
Methamphetamine is a powerful stimulant that quickly creates a state of euphoria similar to that provided by cocaine. However, the effects of methamphetamine are much longer, as they can last up to 12 hours depending on how they are consumed. Methamphetamine is a powder that can be swallow, sniff (inhale through the nose), smoke or inject. It can also be in the form of crystals, which are usually smoke. Crystal methamphetamine is often refer too as “crystal meth” or “tina”. It is also know as “speed” or “meth” (the latter name is also apply to methadone, there is a possibility of confusion).
What are the effects of Meth?
Methamphetamine works on the brain by increasing the sensation of pleasure. It provides a feeling of intense well-being. But it is also a powerful drug that has other less pleasant and downright dangerous effects. The use of methamphetamine, even if only once, can have the following effects:
- It causes agitation and anxiety.
- Causes excessive volubility. (It is rather unpleasant to be in the company of a person who does not stop talking!)
- Creates a feeling of persecution. You become paranoid and mistrustful of everyone, including your friends. Methamphetamine also causes confusion and anger, and incites violence.
- Increases the temperature of the body, the risk being particularly high in people who are very active when they take this drug, because too high body temperature can lead to death.
- Raises blood pressure, which can cause stroke, with incapacitating or even fatal consequences.
- Can cause convulsions or alter heart rate. Although rare, these effects can lead to permanent heart or brain problems or even death.
- It is accompanied by a brutal descent: when one is no longer under the influence of methamphetamine, one feels tired, depressed, nervous and very irritable; we sweat profusely and we feel hungry.
Consumption of methamphetamine in large amounts or for a long time may:
- Damage areas of the brain that control thought and movement. This can cause memory loss, difficulty thinking, depression, tremors, and coordination problems.
- Cause visual and auditory hallucinations and tingling (which may suggest that one’s body is filled with bustling insects) and feel like everyone’s backpacking experiences that can last for months or even years after you stop using methamphetamine.
- Cut the appetite. Some people are so thin and weak that their body is struggling to fight infections.
- Damage teeth and gums (a condition called “meth mouth”).
- Lead people to leave their friends, family and activities that gave them pleasure.
What are psychedelics (Methamphetamine) ?
Psychedelics (also known as hallucinogens) are a class of psychoactive substances that produce changes in perception, mood and cognitive processes.
Psychedelics affect all the senses, altering a person’s thinking, sense of time and emotions. They can also cause a person to hallucinate—seeing or hearing things that do not exist or are distorted. Buy lsd online from gettrippy shop